Hello!! The Bose AR SDK is now in Developer Preview. This grants early access to developers interested in enhancing existing applications or building new experiences for millions of users. If you haven't already, you can use this link to sign-up - https://developer.bose.com/bose-ar/bose-ar-developer-preview.
Benefits of signing up and joining the Developer Preview are:
- Early access to our SDK, documentation, and forums
- Opportunity to get dedicated support
- Ability to work with in market and upcoming wearable devices to build and test your app or experience
- Early sign up for webinars and workshops
Key things to know:
- The purpose of the Developer Preview is to give you early access to the SDK so you can begin building Bose AR experiences
- This agreement prevents you from launching an app publicly until you have written approval from Bose
- We plan to connect with all developers wishing to launch a Bose AR-enhanced app in January with further guidance
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out here! We're happy to help.